Sunday, June 19, 2011

50 Reasons I Like My Boyfriend (31-40)























































31. He makes cute little drawrings.
32. He likes to go to thrift stores.

33. He communicates to me often what things about me he likes, and they are not shallow things/just my looks or talents.

34. He is mindful to be positive even when talking about tough things at work or in the past, careful not to be a complainer.

35. He plays acoustic guitar incredibly as well, even tho' he doesn't do that for the bands he is in.

36. He is reportedly a great electric guitarist, tho' I have never seen this. ;) (I wrote this list in April...now after 8 FC shows, I can now confirm the reports are true! :) )

37. He is careful not to take advantage of people's generosity, but is able to receive.

38. He has no debt.

39. He is amazingly humble for being so rockingly awesome.

40. He likes owls/owl-y things.

No comments:

Post a Comment