Saturday, June 18, 2011

50 Reasons I Like My Boyfriend (21-30)


















21. He comes up with random ideas all the time – "let's make a fort"; "I'm going to build a fledermaushaus"(Ger., bat house), "let's pick berries when it gets warmer", etc...

22. He has a great beard.

23. His eyes are blue like the sky, with brown flecks the color of our shag carpeting in the 70s. Yay, childhood. :)

24. He cares about and guards my/our purity.

25. He loves to worship.

26. He likes biking and running (or at least chooses to do both!).

27. He wants to start a ministry to church plants, to travel and train (music) ministry teams.

28. He encourages me to express my talents (singing, writing, performing, etc.)

29. He gives me time to discover my calling and does not see mine as secondary to his.

30. He has good fashion sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment