Monday, June 20, 2011

50 Reasons I Like My Boyfriend (41-50)

























41. He has an embroidered piece of art from his grandma at his place, just like how my family has one from my great-grandma in their basement.

42. He comes up with brilliant analogies or diagrams at the drop of a hat.

43. He's a reader.

44. He gives people the benefit of the doubt, and a lot of grace.

45. He used to rock out for his stuffed animals as a kid.

46. He is an analog geek. Music people, you know what that means.

47. He has some cool tattoos – my favorite is the Morton salt umbrella girl on his left arm.

48. He is willing to walk out on faith – right now it means he is leaving his job of the last 3 years to travel and to launch his music ministry/consulting biz.

49. He is just off the wall funny, always makes me laugh.

50. He likes to sing death metal voices about soft things. Rah-rah-rah-rah – DAFF-o-dils. Rah-rah-rah-rah-pupp-ies!


* disclaimer on photos - I should mention I stole all the photos (I think all of them) for these posts from his FB photos so photo credit belongs to a # of disparate individuals. thank you to them!!

1 comment: