Saturday, June 11, 2011

Day 28 - Wrapping, Running, Makeover & Tommy-Time

Day 28 = June 6 (Mon)

2 days straight of shopping and touristing and having fun was pretty exhausting. In the morning the two of us woke late and wandered around in a daze. Cassandra watched tv; I wrapped wedding-related and other parcels. We were sore - her back hurt, my arms.

I did go running - run #2 for my new summer fundraising/running blog. Of course I got lost in the maze there, so it was longer than the lazy run I planned. But pleasant/neighborhoody. Cassandra says they tend toward more landscaping there than in MN. She may be right...

We had cereal for breakfast & a lunch/dinner of pancakes about 4 pm? Then off to the post office to mail packages. At 6:30 pm we attended Cassandra's training meeting for Mary Kay. She was all dressed up super cute, and I went in jeans since it isn't MY work. ;) Plus I think at makeovers it's best to look your worst so they can feel you are improved.

You decide - am I improved?? Before & after below:




































I think I'm a little bit allergic to Mary Kay (my mom said she is also so it's probably genetic), so my eyes were sorta watery, but so Tommy could see, I kept the makeup on until I saw him that night. (It didn't bother me THAT much) Coincidentally, his hotel was in the same suburb of Seattle we were in, so Cassandra dropped me off around 11 pm, we hung out a little bit together & a little bit with the band at the hotel, and then Tommy dropped me off at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment