Monday, June 6, 2011

Day 25 - To Seattle & Beyond!

Day 25 is not May anymore. So you know "Day 1=May 1" and so on throughout this trip, up until "Day 24/May 24". NOW, it's more complex...I left for this June trip on June 3rd,

so June 3 = Day 25

Sorry I like to keep things complicated.

I arrived, Cassandra Buss (formerly Persiko, for any of you SLP or Camp Shamineau readers) picked me up and we were off! 16 years had passed since I'd last seen her at her wedding, and honestly? Felt like we hadn't missed a beat. How nice is that? We were tiny friends from a very young age - our moms were/are best friends, and our little sisters Nicole & Kathryn (3 years younger than us) became best friends, and so did we.

Exhibit A: Us, small

















Exhibit B: Cass & her hubby Tom

















So we spent the evening talking until late in the night...it was nice. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment