Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Day 42 Part 3 - The Malnar Family

These first few pics were taken by the new young photographer Mary Rose Malnar.... she's the darling redhead here. I met Sara's spouse for the first time on this trip as well! In the morning, Sara showed me the house and the reconstruction they are doing. Then we went swimming at 'the club' and spent some time there in the pool and hot tub, and a bit in the sun. Thereafter we went to Double Take - the store which their Aunt Suzanne on the other side of their family owns, and where Marie also works - and I shopped while Sara went to get an allergy shot. It's much much larger than it was when I visited about half my life ago. I got several lovely second-hand pieces of clothing, and received the 'family discount'. :) Afterward, Sara dropped me off at the RailRunner light rail train to my next destination: Bernalillo.

[pics removed by request]

No comments:

Post a Comment