Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Day 36 - LA: Day of Regrouping

Day 36 = June 14

Wake early.
Have breakfast w/the family.


(Ernesto, Simona & Amos - stolen from FB of course :) )




















Blog/hang out until the afternoon. There was some crazy mask fighting on the bed between the guys. Why do guys like this again??



















Nap - try to nap anyhow - to catch up from how late I got to sleep the night before. Loud mariachi music from a neighbor prevents this. So I put on my ipod to block it out. Unfortunately I can't sleep with words...I connect with them too much. And I hadn't really prepared any music w/out words for situations such as this. Hence, I just hung out half-consciously listening, and jotting down songs for playlists & such, for an hour and a half (the amt. of time less than 8 hours I'd slept). It was good.

Shower.
Blog.
Laundry.

Some friends came by with toy cars for Amos and we all had dinner together. Later, after they left, we all went to return a movie and pick up another from Redbox. But when we returned we were all too tired to stay up. It was a long full day, low key. Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment