Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Day 37 - LA: Afternoon Visit & Roomie Reunion!

Day 37 = June 15

Another similar morning. While Simona & Amos were out doing errands, I ran. Showered etc.

Later, Simona & Amos and I sat and talked with Stacey after Ernesto went to work. They haven't seen each other for a long time. Well, I guess Amos did a little more of the sleeping. At some point he just got up and flopped himself on the bed in the bedroom. Just plumb wore out! It was a blessing as Simona doesn't get too much kid-free adult time.







































































(The obligatory pregnancy pic!)











Then, for dinner, Stacey had organized a reunion of the roomies! There were 4 of us present in LA on this occasion (I think 7 former roomies reuned last time?) We met at Aroma Cafe.

Last time she had visited, she saw this store window next door that reminded her of me. I like...



















We also got a kick out of the message over the door -



















Stacey is my hair mentor. Can you see why?
























This is the front of the cafe.



















& this is just my love affair w/Stacey's hair, continued.

























And this is the back of the cafe, near the bookstore...



















Now for my favorite 500 roomie pix! (We got a bit carried away)

Elizabeth Carlson (in the baseball cap), Stacey Goyal (who you have met), Tammi Auerbach (shorter brown hair), and yours truly, in varying combinations... :)
















































































































































































I love these girls. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment