Thursday, May 19, 2011

Dogs of America

This post is for all you dog-lovers out there (foremost, this includes my boyfriend Tommy, my sisters Nicole & Rachel, and my niece Kayla :) ) Enjoy!


(1) Beyla (her human is Christa Bowers in Brooklyn, NY) - she LOV-ED me on this visit. One of the only dogs to ever curl up & sleep w/me. I liked. :)

(2) Scruffy (her humans are the Coopers in Indianapolis, IN) - such a solid little chunk of cuteness! Could not get over how cute she was!!

(3) Dakota (her humans are the Lorences in Brookfield, WI) - had this funny snapping habit, in a happy way. Also had the death ray look where she would stare you into submission.

(4) Asher (his humans are the Grays in Neenah, WI) - was a scary barker at first! when we came in before the Grays got home, but turned out to be a real sweetheart.

No comments:

Post a Comment